PCMS-320 Variable Message Board
Ver-Mac’s PCMS-320 is a mid-size full-matrix trailer-mounted portable changeable message sign. The PCMS-320 features the NTCIP-compliant V-Touch controller, Opti Power lens, Tilt-and-Rotate solar panels, JamLogic fleet management software (modem required) and optional Stealth Technology. This unit combines energy-efficient design and high-quality construction to provide the most reliable and cost-effective message signs on the market. The PCMS-320 has a compact design which makes it perfect to be used on highway construction projects where space is limited and in urban areas.
Ver-Mac’s Rainbow Technology creates over 16,000 colors that can be displayed in a message or in a graphic design. The red, green, blue (RGB) hues are mixed together to create colors. Choose from a standard list or create your own by utilizing the color wheel.
JAMLOGIC FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Equip the PCMS-320 with Ver-Mac’s high-speed modem with GPS and maximize your productivity, efficiency and profitability all remotely from your office or home! The JamLogic software is FREE and you get all the updates at no charge!
- Monitor, maintain and manage your signs from any PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone
- View your equipment in a list and GPS map view
- Change a message on one or more signs simultaneously with a simple click
- View your messages and battery voltages
- Group your signs in folders (by customer, location, project…you choose!)
- Receive e-mail or text alerts – optional (low battery, cellular failure, etc.)
- OPTI POWER LENS – The encapsulated design maximizes each LED output to create bolder and brighter characters while utilizing less energy.
- TILT-AND-ROTATE SOLAR PANELS – Panels tilt to a 45-degree angle to provide maximum solar recharging during all four seasons.
- Designed to run 12 months in most regions without manual charging.
- Various configurations of solar panels and batteries are available to meet your needs.
- Powder coating superior finish – impact, humidity, salt spray and rust resistant
- 4 leveling jacks – for stabilization and easy transportation
- Electro-hydraulic lift mechanism – for quick and effortless deployment
- Heavy-duty plastic fenders – for durability and easy replacement
- Plastic battery boxes – to minimize battery corrosion
- Lockable control box – for security
- 2-in. (51 mm) coupler or 3-in. (76 mm) pintle eye – for easy towing
PCMS-320 comes with our innovative V-Touch controller, the industry’s most functional and easy-to-use controller.
- NTCIP compliant
- Easy-to-read – 7-inch (178 mm) color LCD pressure-sensitive display screen
- User-friendly – one-click icon-based menu items
- Time-saving – create your own library of messages
- Simple to operate – the intuitive point-n-go icons ensure quick and easy commands to display or edit messages
- Display panel: 63 in. x 98 in.
- Full matrix of 30 x 48 pixels
- 4 LEDs per pixel
- Up to 3 lines of 8 characters per line
- Display sign rotates 360 degrees for perfect setting
- Plug-and-play display modules for simplified maintenance
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall length: 148 in.
- Overall width: 83 in.
- Traveling height: 108 in.
- Operating height: 180 in.
- Axle/suspension: 3500 lb
- Weight (approx.): 1630 lb
- cell Plan
- Battery charger
- Tongue wheel jack
- Data logger
- Stealth Technologu