PSLT-24885-6 Light Tower
PSLT-24885-6 PORTABLE SOLAR LIGHT TOWER
Ver-Mac’s PSLT-24885-6 is the next generation of solar light towers! It is visually as bright and effective as conventional diesel light towers, without costing thousands of dollars every year in fuel and labor. The PSLT-24885-6 features Ver-Mac’s exclusive Nightbrite technology, which provides a brighter, more environmentally friendly and cost-effective lighting system. The PSLT-24885-6 is ideal for lighting construction work zones, parking lots, special events, emergency response and oil and mining applications.
- Nightbrite technology – Innovative proprietary LED fixture design provides 40% increased brightness using the same power consumption, compared to other solar light tower systems.
- Adjustable LED lamps – Long-lasting and durable LED lamps provide targeted lighting with minimal light pollution and reduced glare.
- Intelligent controller – Schedule and control the brightness and length of your lighting event. Ver-Mac’s easy-to-use selector switch provides multiple brightness and timing settings.
- Power platform – Robust power platform combined with energy-efficient Nightbrite technology provides year-round autonomy in most applications. No recharging required!
- Low cost of ownership – Eliminate fuel, fuel labor, engine maintenance and sodium light replacement costs, and save thousands of dollars per year.
- 30’ telescopic mast with solar auto tilt – Galvanized adjustable and rotatable mast design combined with solar auto tilt provides quick and easy set-up and installation.
- Environmentally friendly – No fuel emissions or engine noise
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall length: 190 in.
- Overall width: 122 in.
- Traveling height: 389 in.
- Operating height: 201 in.
- Axle/suspension: 3500 lb
- Weight (approx.): 5500 lb