Automated Queue Warning System (AQW)
- Portable radar packaged in barricade light
- Modem with GPS for remote monitoring through JamLogic
- Compact battery and charging system
- Connect to device battery/solar system
- Quick and easy deployment (3 min or less)
- Autolocates other Speed-Macs
PORTABLE QUEUE WARNING SYSTEM
Ver-Mac’s Speed-Mac is designed to be set up quickly for daily lane closures or nighttime asphalt paving applications. Simply attach to any traffic control device with power and point towards traffic, and Speed-Mac instantly begins gathering speed data.
- Speed-Mac will automatically autolocate other Speed-Macs to begin sequencing speed data.
- Thanks to an algorithm preprogrammed into JamLogic, the system will instantly begin automating slow or stopped traffic messages.
Speed-Mac’s built-in modem allows you to remotely connect to JamLogic
- View Speed-Macs in a list and GPS map view
- Transparent access to data monthly, weekly, daily, hourly or by minute
- Color-coded speed data
- Use speed data to automate messages on PCMS
Dimensions & Weight
- Overall heighth: 18 in.
- Overall width: 5.5 in.
- Overall length: 7 in.
- Overall heighth: 10.5 in.
- Overall width: 10.5 in.
- Overall length: 10.5 in.
- Portable stand (SP-Mac-NP)
- Battery charging system
- E-mail and text alerts
From the ManufacturerMORE