U-MAD Trailer TMA
TL-2 & TL-3 TMA PROTECTION IN A REUSABLE DESIGN
U-MAD Trailer Mounted Truck Mounted Attenuators (TMAs) offer outstanding performance and quick, simple refurbishment. The U-MAD TMA is available as a TL-2, TL-3 or 80 km/h System for use in work zones with speed capacities from 70- 100 km/h (44-62 mph). The U-MAD TMA provides a wide range of protection for workers, motorists and equipment. The U-MAD TMA has passed the rigorous NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 criteria for both mandatory and optional tests with an arrow/message board installed. The U-MAD is also available in a NCHRP 350 TL-1 design.
Beth’s Barricades is a U-MAD Certified Repair Facility.
- Only the cartridge needs to be replaced after a design impact
- Passes all mandatory and optional NCHRP 350 TL-2 and TL-3 tests with an arrow/message board installed.
- Engineered to keep the impacting vehicle and support vehicle in the travel lane even after angle impacts
- Cartridges are interchangeable with the U-MAD Trailer TMA, reducing inventory costs
- Light weight design
- Many flexible mounting options
- Optional cab-mounted controllers
UMAD TMA SPECIFICATIONS
- Classification – TMA
- Length – 4.19 m / 13’-8”
- Width – 229 cm / 90”
- Height in Storage Position – 381 cm / 12’-6”
- Weight – 590 kg / 1300 lb.
- Test Level – NCHRP 350 TL 1 / 2 / 3