X-LITE End Terminal
REDIRECTIVE, GATING NCHRP 350 TL-3 END TERMINAL
The Redirective, Gating, X-LITE Guardrail End Terminal features excellent impact performance. Utilizing superior engineering design, the X-LITE Guardrail End Terminal provides maximum interchangeably for flared and tangent roadside applications. This results in significant savings in inventory, repair and maintenance costs.
The X-LITE Terminal uses many standard guardrail components and is available with steel posts and wood or composite blockouts.
- Maximum interchangeability between tangent and flared applications
- Lightweight impact head
- Available as a kit or system
- 710 or 790 mm (28 or 31”) height option
- Easy to install
- Utilizes many standard guardrail components
X-LITE SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Classification – Redirective Gating (R-G) End Treatment
- Length – 11.4 m / 37’ 6″
- Width – Tangent or Flared
- Height – 710 mm or 790 mm / 28″ or 31”
- Straight / Variable Flare – 1.2 m / 4’
- Test Level – NCHRP 350 TL-3
A mobile friendly installer’s guide tool is available in addition to traditional manuals. The installer’s guide provides resources for workers installing Lindsay Transportation products, Each product contains video demonstrations of proper installation technique, text supplements when video is unavailable, and final checklists.
Tangent Manual Flared Manual Online Guide